Do you have a career management strategy?
It can be hard to make time to create a career management strategy, especially with the market changing so fast and less people doing more work.
- Under pressure to offer flexible working?
- Tensions between younger and older lawyers?
- Succession planning not yet in place?
- Shrinking equity cake to share?
- Mixed results from lateral hires?
- Talent shortage?
- Up or out dilemma?
We help you research needs and create a career management strategy that gives you a competitive advantage with clients vs. competitors and plays to the strengths and needs of your employees.
A career management strategy that supports all employees to honour their values and have a role and career path that plays to their strengths and benefits the individual and the firm.
Energise Career Management Credibility:
- Established, skilled & experienced coach with a great network, skilled at identifying career options that play to strengths/passion
- Up to date with social media, employee needs and wants & new career/work trends
- Personal branding and self marketing expertise
- Official partner of The Telegraph Media Group with our career e course
- Career coach of Peter Cornell, former Managing Partner of Clifford Chance
- Career blog for The Law Society Gazette
Click here to view our career management articles: